Smart Watches with Long Battery Life
Embarking on the journey of optimal health and well-being with your BP Doctor Smart Watch requires a fundamental understanding of its charging ritual. This guide serves as your compass through the uncomplicated yet essential process of charging, ensuring that your smart companion is always energized for the adventures in health tracking. Let's unravel the simplicity behind keeping your BP Doctor Smart Watch charged and ready for the vitality-filled path that awaits.
1. How to charge the device?
(1) USB interface direct charging method, take the device out of the wristband and insert it into the USB interface to charge (be careful not to insert it backwards!). The battery status will be displayed while charging.
(2) Magnetic suction type: Connect the charging cable to the place equipped with magnetic charging to charge (be careful not to insert it backwards!). The battery status will be displayed while charging.
2. What should I do if the device does not respond when charging?
Please try the following methods:
(1) First check that there is no foreign matter or dust covering the metal contacts of the device. You can wipe the metal contacts clean first, and then plug and unplug the device several times. For a device that has not been charged for a long time, it needs to be charged for more than 10 minutes before it will light up. It is not recommended to leave it without electricity for a long time, as the lithium battery will be damaged.
(2) Make sure that the USB interface (PC or other power supply equipment) is normally powered.
(3) After the App is connected to the device, check the device in Settings->Battery (Battery status, it takes about 1 hour to fully charge.)
3. Can the device be charged with a mobile power source?
Generally speaking, it is not recommended to use mobile power to charge, because the main object of mobile power is mobile phone, and the charging current is relatively large. When the mobile phone is fully charged, it enters the state of trickle charging, and the charging current will become very small. Some mobile power sources will turn off charging to save power, because the charging current of the device is charged with a small current of 25mA, which will make some mobile power sources mistakenly think that the mobile phone is fully charged, thus turning off charging.
Note: Except for some mobile power supplies on the market that support low-current charging!
4. Do I need to wait until the battery is completely used up before charging the device?
(1) The lithium battery used in the device has no memory effect and can be charged at any time.
(2) It is recommended to charge the device when the device prompts for low battery charging, so as not to affect the use.
(3) When the device is low in battery, the device will have a low battery prompt to charge.