Blood Pressure Watch
As following,this article will tell you how to use the blood pressure measurement function correctly.
1. Generally, the right upper extremity is used for measurement, and the inflatable cuff of the sphygmomanometer is placed on the right arm, which should not be too tight or too loose.
2. Place the stethoscope head under the cuff where the brachial artery pulses (usually in the fold of the cubital fossa, the brachial artery can be found slightly inward).
3. Quickly inflate the inflatable cuff, and touch the radial artery (the part where the pulse is cut in traditional Chinese medicine) while inflating. After the pulse disappears, continue to pressurize about 30 mm Hg, then relax the air valve, slowly deflate, and maintain deflation. The speed is constant, the mercury column drops about 2 mmHg per second, and the auscultation should be insisted on during the entire deflation process.
4. During the deflation of the cuff, the first sound is systolic pressure, and the sound disappears as diastolic pressure.
5. When the deflation pressure of the cuff bag returns to zero, wait for 30 seconds before taking the next measurement. Generally, take the average value of 3 measurements.