Large Screen Smart Watch
Fitness has become a trend in recent years, and women are focusing on the appearance of muscles, hoping to make the body more attractive. Unlike men, who focus on muscular bursts and tone-oriented workouts, women are more interested in showing off curves in their abdomens and hips, so that they can be 100 percent head-turning while walking.
Developing Chuan Chuan abs like Vivian Hsu or peach hips like J. Leo requires the right training in addition to diet control. How should abdominal muscle, hip train after all?
Abdominal muscle training
Although sit-ups are one of the most important ways to train your stomach, they put a lot of strain on your lumbar spine, so beginners who want to train their core without overtaxing their spine can try doing belly curls to strengthen their core. The steps are as follows:
- Lie flat on the floor with your back about a fist above the floor and your knees bent at 90 degrees
- Put your hands behind your head
- Contract your abdominal muscles and use your core to lift your body a few inches off the floor
- Hold at the top for a few seconds and then inhale while lowering your shoulders and head back to the floor
- Do 15 repetitions in 1 set and 3 repetitions
The stick pose is very effective for core training because it keeps the spine neutral while doing the stick pose. It also helps to build strength in the upper body. The steps are as follows:
- Place your arms shoulder width apart on the floor and extend your legs out
- Open your feet shoulder-width apart, with your back, hips, and abdomen in a straight line
- In a prone position, use your abdominal muscles to keep your body stable
- Hold this position for about 30 seconds and do 3 sets of cycles
Butt Bridges can be used as one of the warm-up exercises before a hip workout, and they are a great way to train your glutes. The steps are as follows:
- Lie down on a flat spot with your back parallel to the floor, knees bent and feet together
- With the palms and soles of your feet flat on the floor, use the strength of your hips to push your butt up
- Buttocks can be pushed up after a pause in the vertex for a few seconds, and then slowly down the buttocks back to the plane.
If you do 15 in one set, you can do 3。If waist acid is found in the training process, it may be the problem of excessive effort, so it is necessary to pay attention to whether the abdomen is parallel when training.
The gluteal push is similar to the gluteal bridge, but with a slight variation, and the gluteal push is the best exercise to strengthen the gluteus maximus and gluteus medius. The steps are as follows:
- Lean your upper back against the chair so that your shoulder blades are just above the chair, your elbows are balanced against the chair, and your knees are bent
- Keep your eyes looking forward, slowly lift your hips up through your heel strength, and then slowly return your hips to the origin. Do 15 in 1 set, and you can do 3 sets
- Advanced people can place dumbbells and barbells on the hip joint, giving more weight to the hip to strengthen the training effect.
The same as hip bridge, if you find that there is pain in the waist during the process, the core and lower back should be stabilized before the movement, so as to avoid using incorrect parts to exert force. In addition, if dumbbells or barbells are used, to avoid joint injury, it is recommended to put a cushion under the device to mitigate the impact of weight on the hip joint.
Deadlifts use the strength of the gluteus maximus muscles. In addition to working the buttocks, deadlifts also work the thighs and quadriceps as follows:
- Spread your feet shoulder-width apart, bend your knees slightly, point your feet slightly outward, and keep your weight firmly on the floor
- Hold the bar with your palms facing behind you while keeping your spine neutral, looking straight ahead and shoulder blades relaxed
- Inhale to stabilize yourself before lifting the weight and exhale to lift the weight while pushing your hips forward to straighten your body and knees.
- Pay attention to the process of pulling up, to continue to tighten the back, buttocks power, 1 group of 15, you can do 3 groups.
While walking,pay attention to your health is important.For monitoring you health,wearing a BP smart watch is a good choice.You can use it to monitor your BP,HR,temperature,SpO2,and others.