Smart Life Watch
When a girl goes to the gym for the first time, the biggest problem is that she doesn't know where to start when faced with a wide range of fitness equipment. If you make the wrong move and get injured, it could make your first time your last.
In this article, we recommend these 4 kinds of fitness equipment for getting started! Let you who just started to enter the gym, you can easily start your fitness path.
Training parts: improve cardiopulmonary, leg muscles, buttock muscles
(1) The point of application of force is on the entire sole of the foot, from the back of the thigh to the buttocks, you must step hard. Remember not to feel too much pressure on the knees, and the buttocks can lean back a little.
Suggested time: 20-40 minutes is recommended (depending on the physical condition of the individual). You can choose the challenge items that have been set on the machine. I like the Burn Fat mode. When you enter the gym, you need to burn fat!
2. Breast fly
Training parts: pectoralis major, anterior deltoid (this is the only way to get a good-looking chest!)
(1) Take a sitting posture, the height of the chair cushion adjustment depends on holding the handle with both hands, and the height of the palm is about to fall to the chest.
(2) In the starting position, open your hands to the maximum degree of movement according to your individual, but do not pull them to the maximum lock. Keep the pelvis and spine in a good curve, the abdominal core stable, and hold the abdomen.
(3) The olecranon of the elbow faces outwards (the sharp point of the elbow). When exhaling, push the machine inward with both hands, but focus on the pectoralis major muscle, and the pectoralis major muscle should feel contracted.
(4) When inhaling, return to the starting position, be careful not to let the bar touch the bottom, and maintain muscle tension. The abdomen should also be HOLD.
Suggested times: beginners can do 12~15 reps with lighter weight as a group, and the number of groups is 3~5 groups. During the process, the movement can stimulate the muscles as slowly as possible.
3. Hip Adduction
Training part: hip adductors (a good helper for thigh seam reproduction!)
(1) Take a sitting posture, hold the handles with both hands naturally, stretch your thighs to the maximum angle of movement, adjust the starting position, keep the pelvis and spine in a good curve, gently lean on the back of the chair, and stabilize the core of the abdomen (miniature).
(2) When exhaling, adduct the legs and focus on the inner thigh adductor muscles. Work hard on the core too.
(3) When inhaling, return to the starting position, be careful not to let the bar touch the bottom, and maintain muscle tension. The core remembers "HOLD".
Suggested times: Beginners can do 12-15 reps with lighter weight as a group, and the number of groups is 3-5. Slow movements are the best.
4. Hip Abduction
Training part: gluteus medius, tensor fascia lata
(1) Take a sitting posture, hold the handles with both hands naturally, keep the pelvis and spine in a good curve, and the core of the abdomen is stable. Lean your back lightly against the back of the chair.
(2) When exhaling, abduct the legs, focus on the buttocks muscles, and follow with the core.
(3) When inhaling, return to the starting position, but remember to maintain muscle tension, continue to force the core, and don't let the bar touch the bottom.
Suggested times: beginners can do 12~15 reps with lighter weight as a group, and the number of groups is 3~5 groups. The slower the movement, the better the effect.
Girls, after reading this introduction, go to the gym and do some machine training! You can also wear a BP Smartwatch when exercising, which can track your exercise.