Smart Watch Touch Screen
Squat looks like a simple action, but in fact, a lot of knowledge, squat can train the whole body muscles, help burn fat, strengthen the core muscle group, squat wrong will lead to lower back or knee pain. Here are five things a beginner should know about the squat. What are the alternatives if you can't get into the standard position at first? How to match the breathing... With them practicing at home, you're not afraid of getting your posture wrong, getting it wrong, and ending up not only ineffective, but also causing injuries.
The basic position of the squat
Before you begin, you must understand the most basic squats.
- Start with your feet shoulder-width apart, your toes slightly out, and your hands clasped in front of you.
- Inhale, pull your tailbone in, and sit down with your hips like a chair, arms forward, knees no higher than your toes.
- Tighten your hips and squat until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Exhale and firm your heels back into a standing position.
Beginners must know the five tips of the squat
1. When the knee and toe are not in the same direction, you can do the following actions
Beginners just start, it is possible that the knee and toe can not be fixed in the same direction, it is recommended that in the state of no weight, squat, squat to the fixed point will be on both sides of the elbow on the inside of the knee, hands are together. Use your elbow to push your knee out to the correct position (in the same direction as your toe) and hold for 20 to 30 seconds, then rest for about a minute. Repeat several times.
2. If there is a round back when squatting, the back of the legs may be too tight.
It's recommended to take a little time each day to stretch the back of your legs. It's as simple as standing and crossing your legs and bending down to touch your toes. Switch sides of your legs and repeat the same motion several times. When the back of your legs are extended, the more your lower back and pelvis will stay in position to help you squat to a fixed point.
3. Don't do squats with running shoes when your muscles are stiff
You may have seen some people squats with a pad under their feet because their calf muscles are too tight, which limits the range of the squat. But instead of a pad, buying a pair of squats that slightly raise the heel is the best solution. Wearing a running shoe is a good way to do squats because the sole is soft and not firm enough to transmit power to the floor. Wear sturdy, flat shoes with a slightly higher heel to keep the heel firmly planted while squatting.
4. Control your breathing with the Vastava procedure
The Bavarian maneuver is a method of breathing that holds air in your lungs while tightening your abdominal muscles and increasing abdominal pressure, which stabilizes your torso for a heavier load. But if you have high blood pressure or heart disease, it's advisable to check with your doctor before doing so.
- Inhale deeply until your lungs are 80 percent full. Your abdomen feels "full," but not so full that it's hard to keep your lips tight as you push against the weight.
- Push your tongue against the roof of your mouth, not allowing air to escape. Start exhaling and you should feel your abdomen, back and jaw tighten.
- Start squatting.
- Squat to squat to the thigh parallel to the ground, you can exhale.
5. Say the formula while you're doing it
Many athletes use short sentences to remind themselves of areas they need to focus on or are having trouble breaking through. Therefore, when squatting, may wish to match the following formula: chest out → feet to grasp the ground → buttocks to press down → do not round back → heel to get up
While squat,you should pay attention to your physical health.For this,BP smart watch will be a good choice if you want a fitness tracker which can be used to monitor your blood pressure,heart rate,SpO2,temperature and other.