Best Smart Watch
Shoulder strength needs important attention in daily life. This article will tell you two ways to exercise and improve your shoulder strength.
In the process of exercise, accurate recording of the body's heart rate and other conditions is of great significance to better improve the results of exercise.There you can ues BP DOCTOR WATCH to record.
EXTERNAL & INTERNAL ROTATIONS
These spins are the main way I train and warm up before games. As you get stronger, you can continue to improve by adding more resistance or moving faster. Repeat each movement 15 times and complete the movement twice.
How to: External rotation
1. Tie resistance bands to waist-length poles or similar sturdy objects.
2. Stand at the joint, feet shoulder-width apart, and grab the strap with the hand farthest from the joint. Your arms should be at a 90-degree Angle and your elbows should be touching the side of your body. This is your starting position.
3. Keeping your elbows glued to your sides, push your shoulder blades down and back, pulling the straps away from your body.
4. Slowly return the tape to the starting position. Complete all movements on one side before changing arms.
How to: Internal rotation
1. Attach the resistance band to the waist level bar. Stand next to the joint, shoulder width apart, but this time grab the strap with the hand closest to the joint. This is your starting position.
2. Place your elbows by your sides and pull your belt toward your stomach.
3. Slowly return the tape to the starting position. If that feels too hard, move to the anchor point and lower the tension of the belt. Complete all movements on one side before changing arms.
This exercise strengthens the muscles around the shoulder blades, also known as the scapula, to help pull back and improve posture. When done correctly, scapula push-ups can also work the arms, legs, and core muscles. Complete 10-15 delegates.
1. Start with a straight plank (or start at the knees and work your way up to a full plank). Your body should be in a straight line with your eyes on the ground.
Keep your arms straight and your shoulder blades together so your torso drops slightly.
3. Place your hands on the floor and press your shoulder blades together to return to a flat position. This is a representative.
STANDING BAND ROW
This exercise strengthens the muscles of the scapula that contract back. Resistance in the band can be adjusted by moving away from (harder) or closer to (easier) the attachment point. Complete 10 sets.
1. Attach the resistance band to a pole, or something similar, at chest level.
2. Grab one end of the belt with each hand, palms facing each other, and take a step back to create tension (resistance) on the belt. Keep your feet shoulder-width apart and knees slightly bent. This is your starting position. If you need more help, you can do it in staggered poses.
3. With your shoulders relaxed and low, pull the straps to your chest and your hands toward your chest, keeping your elbows straight.
4. Pause slightly, squeeze your shoulder blades, and slowly recover. This is a representative.
There you can make a exercise plan and set it a schedule in your BP doctor watch,which will help you implement it effectively.