The Best Smart Watch
The core is made up of a series of muscles, from the pectoralis major down to the pelvis, that are part of the core, and sometimes part of the back muscles and the trunk muscles. A balanced, strong body and a healthy body need a strong core. To strengthen that core, you can either work out at home or go to the gym. When you've finally activated the core, don't forget to keep exercising to maintain its stability.
Method 1:How can you strengthen your core at home1.Use core exercises throughout all workouts. It is not enough to only do exercises that target the core. You must use the core in every exercise to fully activate it.
- To get the core feeling, hold the push-up position for 1-2 minutes and feel the pain in a place that is definitely not your arm
- When you're doing push-ups and any other core exercises, make sure you keep your stomach in with each movement. These are your core.
- The proper way to breathe is to inhale as you contract your muscles and exhale as you lengthen them.
2.Plank. This move is very simple and engages all of your abdominal muscles to help strengthen your core. To achieve a proper plank, get into a push-up position by placing your legs on an exercise ball or bench and raising them to shoulder height with your arms slightly constricted, not locked, engaging your core and holding for one minute.
- For beginners, do 2-3 sets of 1 minute each. If it's still hard for you, try each set for at least 30 seconds, or stick to it for as long as you can.
- If you want to challenge yourself, have someone place a dumbbell piece of the right weight on your leg.
3.Side plate type. With one side of your body close to the floor, prop your whole body up on your elbows, fold your legs up and down, extend your other hand up, tighten your abs, lift your hips away from the floor, and keep your back straight, forming a triangle between your torso and the floor. Hold this position for 30-60 seconds, then switch sides and repeat 3-5 sets on each side.
4.The Burpee jump. Start in a push-up position, tighten your core, keep your back straight, and quickly jump into a squat position, then stand, then return to a squat position, kicking your feet back into a push-up position. Perform the sequence as quickly as possible without discomfort.
- For beginners, do 3 sets of 15 reps; If you want to challenge yourself, do a jump up after each stand, or do it with weights on your hands.
5.Mountaineering practice. Start in a push-up position, still keeping your core tight and your back straight, take a big step forward with one foot to waist level, then switch feet, kicking the foot back and stepping forward with the other foot as if you were climbing a mountain. Perform the sequence as quickly as possible without discomfort.
- One set of climbing exercises can be done for 30 seconds, three sets in a row.
6.Lie on your back and lift your legs. There are many leg lifting exercises that will help strengthen your core. The correct position is to lie on your back with your back pressed against the ground and your hands under your hips. Lift both legs into the air at the same time, about 15cm off the floor, then continue to lift them until they are at an Angle of 45 degrees, then back to 15cm. Do this as many times as you can within 30 seconds. Do 3 sets.
- You can also do air biking by lifting your upper body slightly, keeping your back straight and a good distance from the floor, placing your hands behind your head, lifting one leg and pulling your knees toward your body, then switching sides as if you were riding a bike. Note that you must keep your back unbent throughout the process.
7.Walk on your stomach. Start in the same push-up position, but with your hands slightly wide apart and your feet in place, walk slowly on the floor with your hands, moving as far as you can without moving your feet. Do this 10 times in a row.
8.Practice holding rope. Sit on the floor with your legs extended in front of you in a V shape. Contract your core muscles and roll your spine into a C shape. Lift one arm up and stretch it.
9.Roll belly should not be done too much, the movement must ensure correct. Lie down on your back with your knees bent and the balls of your feet on the ground. Place your hands behind your head or crossed in front of your chest. Keep your neck and back straight. Feel your abdominal muscles engage when sitting up.
- For beginners, 2 sets of 30 belly curls per set is enough, not too fast, but must feel the power of the muscles, belly curls is not an easy movement, so there is no need to pursue speed in the process of practice.
- Many people have the misconception that doing hundreds of tummy rolls every night before bed will give them chocolate bar abs in a few weeks. If that's what you're thinking, you may be disappointed. Belly curls strengthen your muscles, but they don't burn fat.
While exercise,pay attention to your health is important.For monitoring you health,wearing a BP smart watch is a good choice.You can use it to monitor your BP,HR,temperature,SpO2,and others.