Bpdoctor Smart Watch
Desserts may not always be equated with "fat", and Western-style desserts are not only burdened with high sugar and high fat.
Known as a slimming miracle, chia seeds have three highs: high fiber, high calcium, and high protein. Chia seeds are high in water-soluble fiber. When added to water or milk, they will self-expand and become thicker. It feels like a pudding texture. With ingredients such as fruits, nuts, and maple syrup, it immediately transforms into a "super energy dessert" that is very nutritious Rich.
In restaurants, a small cup of chia pudding with oatmeal and dried fruit is already selling for a lot of money. Do it yourself, the process is super simple, add seasonal fruits as you like, and it becomes a delicious and healthy dessert.
200ml coconut milk, 3 tbsp chia seeds, 1 tbsp maple syrup, 1 mango, 3 yellow plums, 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Step1. Mix coconut milk, chia seeds and maple syrup, cover and refrigerate until the chia seeds swell.
- Step2. Put the mango, yellow plum and maple syrup into the blender and blend into jam.
- Step3. Put the refrigerated chia seed pudding into the cup first, then put the mango sauce.
- Step4. Finally add almonds, shredded coconut and blueberries for decoration.
1. Chia seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, high in protein, calcium and dietary fiber, etc., which can provide a strong sense of satiety and are helpful for vegetarians and people suffering from constipation.
2. Mango is rich in carotenoids, which help eyes and moisturize the skin.
In the hot summer, it is very important to keep track of your body temperature. BP Smartwatch monitors body temperature around the clock!