Cheap Smart Watch
Are you insomnia? In the middle of the night, my head is still spinning non-stop, and I still can't fall asleep after lying down for a long time? The following 3 scientifically proven ways to fall asleep quickly can help you fall asleep faster! Come and try the method of falling asleep quickly!
How to fall asleep quickly｜How to fall asleep in 60 seconds?
Focusing on picking your breath and relaxing your muscles can help you return your attention to the bed and regain sleepiness. For the following two methods, beginners need no more than 2 minutes to play the effect.
4-7-8 breathing method
The 4-7-8 breathing technique combined with meditation is a method that becomes more effective with practice. However, if you have a chronic respiratory condition such as asthma or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), it is advisable to consult your doctor before trying it, as it may worsen your symptoms.
Before starting, please put the tip of your tongue against the back of the two front teeth and on the upper jaw, and keep your tongue still. Lips can be tucked in if desired.
- Breathe with your lips slightly open, exhale and exhale cleanly, and make a whirring sound.
- Close your lips, inhale quietly through your nose, and count silently for 4 seconds.
- Hold your breath for 7 seconds.
- Breathe out through your mouth (make a whirring sound) for 8 seconds.
The above actions constitute one cycle, and a total of 4 cycles are required. Remember, don't always be vigilant about the end of each cycle, try "mindless" "more unconscious" practice. If your body relaxes before completing 4 cycles, sleep well.
Progressive Muscle Relaxation (PMR)
Progressive muscle relaxation (PMR) can help you relax your muscles. It is recommended to use the 4-7-8 breathing method to fall asleep faster.
- Raise eyebrows for 5 seconds (tighten forehead muscles)
- Immediately relax the muscles, you can feel a downward force, wait 10 seconds.
- Smile (tighten your cheeks) for 5 seconds, then relax.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Squeeze hard, close your eyes for 5 seconds, then relax.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Tilt your head slightly back, comfortably toward the ceiling, hold for 5 seconds, then relax and sink your neck into the pillow.
- Wait 10 seconds.
Continue the above steps for the whole body, exert force on the muscles for 5 seconds, then relax and wait for 10 seconds. Relax the rest of your body down in sequence, from your triceps to your chest, and from your thighs to your feet. During the execution process, please feel the heaviness of the body and the comfort after relaxation; if you suddenly feel drowsy, you don’t have to force yourself to complete it, you can sleep when you feel like it.
How to fall asleep quickly｜How to fall asleep in 120 seconds?
This method comes from a book called "Relax and Win: Championship Performance". The United States Navy Pre-Flight School developed a sleep method to help pilots fall asleep in 2 minutes. After 6 weeks of practice, these pilots even after drinking coffee and surrounded by gunshots You can also fall asleep quickly. This method is also effective for people who need to "sleep sitting".
It is reported that this method has a 96% sleep success rate, come and try it out:
- Relaxes the face, including the tongue, jaw, and muscles around the eyes
- The shoulders should not be too tight, relax the upper and lower arms, and then switch to the other side after relaxing one side
- Exhale slowly, relax the chest
- Relax the legs, thighs and calves
The above steps take about 60-90 seconds, please try to clear your mind. You can relax and restore your inner peace by imagining one of the following:
- You are lying in a canoe on a calm lake with nothing but a blue sky above your head
- You're lying comfortably in a black velvet hammock in a dark room
If that doesn't work, keep repeating the words "don't think" in your head for 10 seconds. Within 10 seconds, you can usually fall asleep! Some medical conditions, such as Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or anxiety disorders, may interfere with the effectiveness of this method.
Try the above methods and say goodbye to insomnia. As a health manager, BP Smartwatch can accurately measure your deep sleep, light sleep and sleep time. Only by mastering your sleep situation can you improve faster.