Smart Watches Health
Don't know how to cook a fitness meal? Have no cooking inspiration for healthy bento? Introduce you 3 healthy cooking recipes. Every dish is carefully designed, not only with bright colors and beautiful presentation, but also with health and nutrition in mind!
Cooking method 🍳
- Cut the onion into cubes, put it in a plastic bag, sprinkle some salt, stir well, and let it stand for 5-10 minutes.
- During the waiting period, turn on the fire in the pan, put the toast in the pan and fry until both sides are slightly burnt, and remove from the pan.
- Squeeze the water from the onion, put the diced onion, avocado, and lemon juice into a bowl, stir well, and prepare the ingredients.
- Boil the water, turn off the heat, crack an egg into the water pot and cook for about 3-6 minutes.
- Put a little olive oil in the pot, turn on the fire, put the red pepper in the pot, stir-fry with a little oil, and prepare the ingredients.
- Remove the eggs and absorb the water with a paper towel.
- Spread guacamole on toast, top with poached eggs, sprinkle with red pepper, and you're done.
2. Chicken Soup with Mushrooms and Garlic
The cooking process of this chicken soup is a bit different. "Stir fry half of the garlic in oil, put it into the pot to make the soup together, and then put the other half of the chicken soup into the pot to simmer for a while, so as to retain the taste of the garlic and increase the nutrition and flavor of the chicken soup!"
Cooking method 🍳
- Dried shiitake mushrooms, wolfberry, soaked in water, and then prepare 20 to 30 heads of garlic.
- Superheat the chicken, remove the blood impurities, drain the water and prepare the ingredients. (You can also cook chicken and cold water until the water boils, remove the blood)
- Put a spoonful of oil in the pot, add half of the garlic, and stir-fry the shiitake mushrooms until the surface is slightly charred, then start the pot and prepare the ingredients.
- Put the chicken in the pot and fry until the surface of the meat is charred.
- Put the meat into the pot, put chicken, shiitake mushrooms, and some rice wine in the pot, add water to cover the ingredients, and turn on the fire.
- The water boils, turn to low heat, cover the pot and simmer for 25~35 minutes. (Adjust the cooking time according to the amount of chicken)
- Open the lid of the pot, add the remaining garlic, add a little wolfberry and salt to taste, and cook for about five minutes to complete.
Remarks: Stir-fry the chicken with oil, let it produce Mena reaction, (coking), and the soup will be stewed, and the taste will be more mellow.
1. (Put the garlic in the middle or at the end of the simmering, avoid the garlic, if the simmering time is too long, it will become soft and rotten)
2. (Adjust according to the amount of meat, stewing time)
3. Pumpkin and shrimp porridge
Cooking method 🍳
- Remove the shell and sand line from the prawns, wash the larvae with clean water, and prepare the ingredients.
- Add rice to the cold water pot, turn to low heat, boil the water, cover the pot and simmer for about 25-30 minutes. (Ratio: white rice 1/water 7, adjust according to personal preference, the water can be replaced with your own big bone broth) Remember to open the lid and stir in 4~5 minutes when cooking porridge to avoid the possibility of ingredients sticking to the pot.
- During the waiting period, put a tablespoon of oil in the wok and heat the wok, put the shallots in the wok, stir until the surface is charred, remove from the wok, drain the oil, and prepare the ingredients.
- Put a little shallot oil in a hot pan, fry the shrimps until cooked and prepare the ingredients.
- Chop the pumpkin and cauliflower into small pieces, blanch them with super hot water, drain the water and prepare the ingredients.
- When the porridge is cooked, open the lid and add cauliflower, shrimp, squid, pumpkin, crispy shallot, a little salt, and pepper.
- Stir well, cook for about 2 to 3 minutes, take off the pot, and it's done.
The above three recipes are delicious and can help you lose weight. In the process of losing weight, BP Smartwatch will be your good partner, which can monitor calories and your exercise situation.