Smart Watch Sale
Although we know that eating breakfast has many benefits, but modern people are so busy, sometimes they don’t even get enough sleep, and it is really troublesome to get up early to prepare. The editors have heard your voices. The following editors share 10 simple and quick breakfast recipes. Many steps can be completed the night before!
#1 Healthy Breakfast for Lazy People: Kiwi Overnight Oats
- Oatmeal 50g
- Almond milk (or other plant milk) 100ml
- Kiwi 1 piece
- Nuts 2 tbsp
- Honey 1 tbsp
- Divide the kiwis in half and slice and dice each.
- Stir together rolled oats, almond milk, 1 tablespoon of nuts, and honey.
- Pour 2/3 of the oatmeal into a glass container, then line the diced kiwifruit, then pour in the rest of the oatmeal.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, or chill for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with sliced kiwi and nuts on top and serve just before serving.
#2 Protein healthy breakfast combination: omelet + salad
- 2 eggs
- 20ml milk
- Cheese a little
- Butter 1 small piece
- Appropriate amount of green vegetables
- Salt pinch
- Black pepper a little
- The day before the salad is to be eaten, rinse it with clean water, then soak it in boiling water, put it in the refrigerator overnight, and drain it before eating.
- Mix eggs and milk well.
- Take a pan and heat 1 small piece of butter to melt.
- Pour all the egg liquid into the pot, and stir the egg liquid quickly with chopsticks to make the egg smooth and fluffy.
- When the egg liquid is slightly solidified, sprinkle with cheese.
- Finally, use chopsticks to lift one side of the egg slice and fold it to the other half to form a half-moon shape.
- Use chopsticks to slightly shape the omelet eggs, then take them out of the pan and serve them on a plate with a salad, which can be seasoned with a little salt and black pepper.
#3 Low-Sugar Healthy Breakfast: Seafood Lettuce Sandwich
- 4 slices lettuce
- 1 egg
- Cucumber half
- 5 prawns (or any seafood you like)
- Tomato sauce a little
- Black pepper a little
- Boil the prawns first and cut into small cubes for later use; shred the cucumber for later use; fry the eggs and make poached eggs for later use.
- Spread 1 large sheet of plastic wrap on the table and arrange 4 lettuce slices in a square.
- Put poached eggs, shredded cucumbers and shrimps in order.
- Drizzle a little tomato sauce on the material, and add some black pepper to add flavor.
- Finally, wrap the lettuce inwards with plastic wrap, then cut in the middle and enjoy.
#4 Healthy breakfast pairing example: steamed sweet potato + sugar-free yogurt
- 1 sweet potato
- Sugar-free yogurt in moderation
- Appropriate amount of fruit
- Cut your favorite fruits in advance and store them in the refrigerator.
- Sweet potatoes can also be steamed the night before. Use an electric cooker or steamer to steam for about 20-25 minutes, then simmer for another 10 minutes, let cool and store in the refrigerator.
- When it's ready to eat the next day, just pour sugar-free yogurt over the sweet potatoes and garnish with fruit.
#5 1-Minute Easy Healthy Breakfast: Banana Chocolate Milkshake
- 1 banana
- 250ml milk
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp unsweetened peanut butter
- Put all the ingredients into the blender and blend well.
- For those who like iced drinks, you can add 3 to 4 ice cubes in moderation to finish.
Smartwatches are equipped with fitness tracking features that record your daily activities, heart rate, calories burned, and more. Through these data, you can understand your exercise and energy consumption, and then adjust your diet plan to ensure that breakfast provides enough nutrition and energy.