Best Fit Smart Watch
A good exercise routine can help you build muscle, prevent wrinkles, and prevent skin aging. A good diet, drinking plenty of water and exercising regularly can make you look younger than you really are. Doing facial exercises, or facial yoga, can naturally make you look younger by tightening muscles and reducing wrinkles.
There are about 50 muscles in your face, and exercising them can add benefits such as helping eye lift and relieving tension in the neck and face. Incorporate this brief facial exercise into your routine and you'll have firmer-looking skin and muscles in just a few weeks. Let's learn how to exercise facial muscles.
Step 1: Stretch
Find a place in your home where you can be alone and feel comfortable. Many isometric, muscular, and facial exercises can seem awkward at first. Sit up straight in the chair and pay attention to your posture.
Straighten your neck before you start your facial exercises. All these movements should be done slowly while breathing deeply. And tilt your head up, down, left, and right a few times.
- Slowly sweep your chin from one shoulder blade, across your chest, and then to the other shoulder blade.
- Look at each shoulder for a count of 5 seconds. Repeat twice.
- If your head is tired, rest your head on your shoulders to the right. Hold for 10 seconds. Then repeat on the left. Turn your neck back to the middle as you begin your face workout.
Step Two: Practice
Eyes look to your right while keeping your face forward. Hold for 5 seconds. Move your eyes to the left and hold for five seconds.
- Look up for 5 seconds. Look down for 5 seconds. Look in each diagonal direction for 5 seconds. Repeat 2 to 10 times in each direction.
- This eye exercise can reduce droopy eyelids, and it can also take the strain out of your eyes if you work on the computer or watch TV for long periods of time. This method can also be used when the eyes are closed.
Stretch your tongue out to the limit and hold this position for 60 seconds.
Raise your eyebrows and hold for 5 seconds. Open your eyes as wide as possible, purse your mouth, and repeat 5 times.
Open your eyes wide and make a surprised face. Don't raise your eyebrows. Repeat 5 times.
Look up at the ceiling. Pucker your lips in a kiss-like motion. Hold for 5 seconds and repeat 5 times.
- While looking up at the ceiling, stick out your tongue 5 times. This will stretch and strengthen your neck muscles. Turn your head to the center as you continue the exercise.
Do deep breathing exercises. With each exhale, purse your lips and blow kisses. Hold for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Place your middle finger on your right cheekbone and apply gentle pressure. Smile as much as possible to raise your cheekbones.
- Repeat this movement on the left cheekbone. Repeat 3 times on each side, holding for 5 seconds each time.
Make an O-shaped mouth.
- The jaw dropped and the mouth opened wide.
- Make a small "O" with your lips.
- Keep your chin down and your lips wide as if you're trying to smile.
- Repeat the small "O" and big "O" about 10 times.
With BP Smartwatch, you can set the time to exercise. It's small, easy to operate, and more convenient than a mobile phone!