Smart Watch Women
Can you run while pregnant? Should You Exercise while Pregnant? What exercises can pregnant women do? How to do exercise? Today, this solution is worth your collection!
1. Can you run while pregnant?
Whether or not you can exercise during pregnancy depends on each person's different state and physique. Some expectant mothers can jump and jump during pregnancy without problems, while some expectant mothers can even cough and cause the fetus to miscarry.
If you want to run according to your ability, know your physical condition, consult your doctor and make an exercise plan suitable for you.
2. Should you exercise when you are pregnant?
Of course you can. Appropriate exercise for pregnant women can promote gastrointestinal peristalsis, improve constipation, help control pregnancy weight, improve pregnant women's blood sugar, good for natural delivery; It can also boost a pregnant woman's self-confidence and reduce the risk of postpartum depression.
3. What sports can pregnant women do?
Mothers-to-be should exercise moderately, such as walking, jogging, swimming, yoga and aerobics, are all recommended forms of safe exercise.
4. How to do exercise?
Exercise for 30 to 40 minutes two to three times a week is recommended. But pregnancy exercise is best in exercise experts and perinatal experts under the joint guidance of implementation, to their own feelings.
Early and late pregnancy, pregnant women are advised to choose some low intensity exercise.
At the beginning of pregnancy (1~12 weeks), the placenta does not grow fast in the uterus, and intense exercise stimulates uterine contraction easily leading to abortion. Therefore, early pregnancy, can be properly supplemented by some low-intensity exercise, such as walking, yoga, generally not recommended strenuous exercise, except special physique;
During the second trimester (13 to 27 weeks), pregnant women can appropriately increase the amount of exercise. During this period, pregnant women exercise, will drive the fetus to exercise together, conducive to the development of the fetus, at this time jogging is optional, but also according to their own situation, choose other sports;
Late pregnancy (after 28 weeks), pregnant women gain weight rapidly, pregnant belly is obvious, then pregnant women's action is not very convenient, and not suitable for strenuous exercise, because strenuous exercise may lead to premature rupture of membranes or uterine contraction, leading to premature delivery.
It should be noted that pregnant women with special conditions are not suitable for overload exercise:
- Pregnant women with heart and urinary diseases.
- Patients with pregnancy-induced hypertension. Such patients are not suitable for exercise due to unstable blood pressure.
- It is not appropriate for pregnant women who have a history of miscarriage or have the threat of miscarriage to do exercise.
- Placenta previa, vaginal irregular bleeding, premature contraction and other phenomena of pregnant women.
- Pregnant women with twins.
- Pregnant women whose uterus contractions can be triggered by mild activity.
- Pregnant women who experience shortness of breath and rapid heart rate during normal activities.