Smart Round Watch
The upper body accounts for most of the whole body, almost all parts except the legs, so we in the process of fitness to build a good upper body, not just one or two movements can be involved.
In upper body exercises, include muscle groups in the chest, back, shoulders, abdomen, arms and even hips. In the actual exercise, experienced friends will have a systematic and detailed training plan for each muscle group, so that the exercise is both purposeful and planned. Every muscle group gets enough stimulation and gets enough rest and recovery. Of course, how to do this plan needs to be specific to each person according to their own purpose and ability, time and other factors to arrange.
Therefore, in the following, without systematic planning, just briefly introduce a few exercises of each muscle group of the upper body. Of course, it is not comprehensive and needs to be added. Welcome to add your explanation. Generally speaking, in a muscle-building program, choose high weights and do 8-12 reps of 3-5 sets each time; In the shaping program, choose small weights and 3-5 sets of 12-20 reps per movement.
Move 1: Flat bar bench press
Primary target: middle pectoralis major
Generally speaking, barbell bench press is the best way to increase the thickness of the chest muscle, barbell bench press, the hand distance is the same, with the shoulder joint as the axis, the rotation Angle of the big arm is limited, so the work distance of the pectorals is short, and relative to the dumbbell bench press, for the chest stimulation will be shallow. However, because the dumbbell bench press has a freer trajectory and is more difficult to control, the weight is generally much less than the barbell press, which increases the weight and stimulates the development of absolute muscle strength.
- Hold the barbell with your hands slightly wider than shoulder width; Keep your feet firmly on the floor, tighten your hips, tighten your stomach, and draw your shoulder blades back down so your upper back is flat against the bench
- Inhale and hold, force the barbell to just above the collarbone; Regulate breathing
- Slowly fall to the chest muscle right above the bar and body spacing about 1~2 cm
- After a pause at the bottom, push up to just above the collarbone, the upper back is still flat against the stool; Chest squeeze
Move 2: Flat dumbbell bench press
Main goal: Exercise the middle pectoralis major
The advantage of the dumbbell bench press over the barbell bench press is that it has no bar restriction and can fully stretch the pectoral major muscles. Because the deltoid muscles are less involved in the dumbbell bench press, you can work the whole pectoral muscles more comprehensively.
If you choose different machines to bench press at the same time, you will usually bench press the dumbbell after the barbell
- Lie flat on your back, knees bent, feet firmly on the ground, hips tightened, tenses the abdomen, shoulder blades back down to flat against the bench, forearms vertical ground to lift dumbbells on both sides of the body;
- Push the dumbbell up on your chest, bringing your upper arms to the middle of your body; At the highest point, bend the elbow slightly, pause for a moment, and keep the shoulder back and down
- Slowly drop, forearms always perpendicular to the floor, drop to the lower edge of the dumbbell at chest level, pause for a moment, then lift again
Move 3: Sitting dumbbell push
Primary target: deltoid muscle
One of the first exercises to exercise the deltoid muscle, during the movement should pay attention to the dumbbell and the body in the same plane, except for the arms in the movement, keep other parts of the body still. Do not lock the elbow at the top of the motion, the deltoid muscles will relax, and if you stop and start lowering the dumbbells before straightening the elbow, the effect will be greatly enhanced.
- Sitting position, legs naturally open, feet firmly on the ground, chest out and stomach in, hands each holding dumbbells, raised from the sides of the body, keep the Angle between the upper arm and the lower arm is 90 degrees, palm facing forward
- Inhale deeply and push the dumbbells up from each side of your body without touching them
- Pause for a moment and fall slowly and inhale
Move 4: One arm front lift on the rope
Primary target: anterior deltoid tract
The advantage of using a rope is that its characteristic drag creates a greater "centrifugal velocity," which forces you to use more force to bring your body down slowly and steadily.
- Stand with your back to the pulley machine, chest out, stomach in, holding the handle with one hand, palm back, elbow slightly bent. Hang your other hand at your side.
- With the deltoid in front, raise your arms forward until your fist is at eye level, then slowly return to the starting position.
Move 5: Lean over the barbell and row
Primary target: latissimus dorsi
It is the best way to increase the thickness of latissimus dorsi. It is easier to balance using barbells than dumbbell rowing.
- Hold the bar with your palms facing backward. Stand shoulder-width apart with your lower back straight and your waist and abdomen tightened. Lean forward to about 20 degrees from the floor with your shoulders slightly forward
- Push back on your back, draw back your shoulder blades, and pull the bar toward your stomach, holding it at its highest point for a moment
- Slowly return to the starting position without complete relaxation
Move 6: Downslope Sit-up
Primary target: rectus abdominis
Downward oblique sit-ups not only exercise the abdomen, but also exercise the waist and back to a certain extent.
Focus on your belly to get up, not your feet, arms and neck.
- Sit on an incline at a lower Angle of 45 degrees or greater, make sure your feet are under the roll, gently place your hands behind your head, and slowly lie back
- Abdominal muscle contraction force, so that the upper body as far as possible, to reach the highest point abdominal muscle contraction force and control
- Pause for a moment, then use abdominal tension to control and restore, do not suddenly fall
Movement 7: Bending and stretching on the stool
Primary target: triceps
Arm flexion and extension is the best triceps exercise, but be careful to keep the elbows close to the body in all triceps exercises, with chest and shoulder movements, while keeping the upper arm steady during each movement.
- Place two flat benches about 90CM apart. Place your heels on one chair, support your hands on the edge of the other, and extend your arms straight
- Slowly bend your elbows, lower your hips below the bench, pause and straighten your arms to restore
- Keep your elbows close to your body throughout the movement
Move 8: Hip bridge
Main target: buttocks
The hip bridge is a classic butt workout that also works the hamstrings and lower back
- Lie on your back with your feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart and your feet on the floor with your arms at your sides
- Hip force, with shoulder and upper back as a fulcrum, feet as another fulcrum, the hip up, middle and lower back and thigh also with upward lift, until the whole torso from the shoulder to the knee basically in a straight line
- During the whole process, the feet, shoulders, upper back and arms should remain still, and the calves should not move.
- Slow and controlled reduction with hip force.
If you want to do it all at once, do it 2-3 times a week. All of the above exercises can be done with dumbbells, which can also be done at home for those who don't have time to go to the gym.
While walking,pay attention to your health is important.For monitoring you health,wearing a BP smart watch is a good choice.You can use it to monitor your BP,HR,temperature,SpO2,and others.