Please check whether the device (band, watch) has power. If the power of the band is too low, it is recommended that you charge first, and then try to search; (the power can be checked from the main menu)
When you are trying to connect the band with the App, first make sure that the band has enough power and stay close to the device. The closer the distance is, the easier it is to connect with the device.
If your band has already been connected by another mobile phone and the connected mobile phone is still near the device. At this moment, you need to turn off the Bluetooth of the connected mobile phone, and then use the new mobile phone to search for the band again. Because one band only can be connected by one mobile phone at the same time!
There is a small Bluetooth icon on the top of the main interface. If the Bluetooth icon shows the connected status which means it is connected. If the icon is gray which means it is not connected yet.
5. Try to restart Bluetooth If the device has enough power and the band cannot be found although it is close to the phone. Try to turn off the Bluetooth of the phone and turn it on again. After a while, search for the band again.
6. Try to restart (turn off then turn on) the band. If the device is not connected by any other mobile phones and still cannot be found when it is close to the phone. Try to restart the band (turn off and on again), then open the APP and search for the device again.
7. Restart the Bluetooth. If there are too many Bluetooth devices around, please go to an area with fewer Bluetooth devices and try to search the band again
8. Try to restart the phone Please try to restart the phone and reopen the APP to connect to the device.
9. There are many kinds of electronic equipment in the accessories, is there any impact on my device based on the complicated electromagnetic environment? If there are many Bluetooth devices around, please go to an area with fewer Bluetooth devices and try to connect with the band.
10.1 For your convenience, the App will try to connect the band since you open the App after the first-time connected. The connection process generally takes around 5 to 10 seconds. During this period, you do not need to perform any operations. After connected, you can perform active normally.
10.2 The automatic connection may fail under special circumstances such as the phone’s Bluetooth is not turned on, the App has not obtained the corresponding permissions, the band’s battery is low, or your phone’s memory is insufficient. You can do the first connecting process to reconnect.